What's new

All time best for me...

lokkenpa

Full Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
I took my dumps to the bank that has the coin counter in the lobby and it came up one dollar short. I told the teller about it and she told me that what the machine counts is what I get... :icon_scratch:

Anyway, enough ranting. Picked up $250 in half's today from my favorite bank. Just got done going through them. Got an all time high for myself 18 silvers! All of them 40% ones, but I'll take it. :thumbsup:

HH all
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like you are the victim of a cruel government stimulus plan. You can bet there is more to come. Cheers, Jim
 
Great job on those 40's!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Happens to me every once in a while. Some times I can hear the last half rattling around in the hopper but just wont go through the counter. I just consider it the cost of not having to roll my coins. Now if it starts getting out of hand I'll request them to change the bag before I start.
 
if it's a counter with the belt try this. when it stops and asks if that it all restart it.
we have one counter like that it takes forever to run the coin through but I "ALWAYS" restart it 4 or 5 times to make sure I get "my" money.
you would be surprised :tongue3: sometimes I get another 2 bucks :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom