All time best for me...

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
I took my dumps to the bank that has the coin counter in the lobby and it came up one dollar short. I told the teller about it and she told me that what the machine counts is what I get... :icon_scratch:

Anyway, enough ranting. Picked up $250 in half's today from my favorite bank. Just got done going through them. Got an all time high for myself 18 silvers! All of them 40% ones, but I'll take it. :thumbsup:

HH all

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you are the victim of a cruel government stimulus plan. You can bet there is more to come. Cheers, Jim

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on those 40's!!! :icon_pirat:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happens to me every once in a while. Some times I can hear the last half rattling around in the hopper but just wont go through the counter. I just consider it the cost of not having to roll my coins. Now if it starts getting out of hand I'll request them to change the bag before I start.

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
if it's a counter with the belt try this. when it stops and asks if that it all restart it.
we have one counter like that it takes forever to run the coin through but I "ALWAYS" restart it 4 or 5 times to make sure I get "my" money.
you would be surprised :tongue3: sometimes I get another 2 bucks :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread