M maccounty Full Member Joined Jan 7, 2016 Messages 236 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 0 Location SwMissouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2017 #1 I found this one at work where some digging was being done for a water line by the creek. The backhoe chipped it though. To bad though, had a cool looking streak in it. I still like it. I need to clean the dirt off still. Upvote 0
I found this one at work where some digging was being done for a water line by the creek. The backhoe chipped it though. To bad though, had a cool looking streak in it. I still like it. I need to clean the dirt off still.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2017 #2 It's a great find! Hope you find more there.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 24, 2017 #3 It's a nice one and where there is one usually there is more! Check back when you can! Good luck!
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2017 #4 That sucks it got hit. But it weren't for the backhoe you probably wouldn't have found it at all. nice find and at work none the less. Cant beat it.
That sucks it got hit. But it weren't for the backhoe you probably wouldn't have found it at all. nice find and at work none the less. Cant beat it.