What's new

Almost forgot how much fun this is....

toadspaghetti

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
01.webp02.webp03.webpDue to that pesky gainful employment, my detecting hours have been almost non-existent. I guess reading about everyone else's awesome finds finally got to me. Damn the torpedoes! (Mosquitoes), I'm going. Well, it was hot... There were torpedoes... but it was worth while. I found a penny trifecta of sorts. Fairly old wheat, a nice IHP, and.... my oldest coin yet. An 1877 Swiss penny. I looked it up on line and it seems like this date is one of the more valuable ones. I am definitely going back to this permission. Maybe I'll find my first seated coin....
 
Upvote 24
glad you got out! nice finds for your efforts.
 
yes, I agree,
Its great to get out to hunt,
I am great full for my career and time spent but getting time to spend out hunting is great day spent.
 
Glad you got out and congrats on your penny trifecta - IH - wheatie and Swiss great combo - anyway thanks for the pictures and story & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom