What's new

Almost Forgot This Find

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is another find from my Noel trip, with the trouble posting photos, holidays and all I had a brain freeze. asst. points 005.webpasst. points 006.webpasst. points 007.webp I think it is a knife blade.
 
Upvote 0
Really nice looking point! :thumbsup:
 
...that's nice monsterrack...why do you think it's a knife blade when it looks like a arrowhead? Sorry for asking...I got in trouble on another post thinking that a "bird point" meant that the arrowheads were "small" lol So...monsterrack, teach me please....:)
 
...that's nice monsterrack...why do you think it's a knife blade when it looks like a arrowhead? Sorry for asking...I got in trouble on another post thinking that a "bird point" meant that the arrowheads were "small" lol So...monsterrack, teach me please....:)

The reason is JMO because of the round end of the blade and I think it is to big for a atlatl point.
 
What material type is it made from?
 
good looking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom