I bumped into this fella at the airshow in Oshkosh, WI. today and asked him if he was Hulk Hogan.
His reply.. "Funny guy,,, ya gonna be here all week?"
Well I was there on business today, and been there so many times over the years it gets a little old. And then something cool happens like a Airbus taking off and doing climbing turn at 30 deg. and your jaw just drops. Its a great place to camp and get away for a couple days. Last days are tomorrow and Sunday.
Hahaha I met him and his 2 sons Paul Jr & Mikey like 2 years ago at the Sears corporate office in Hoffman Estates, I guess sears started selling OCC stuff and they were out there so the employees could get an autograph (my cousin is an IT guy for them so he invited me to come out and see them). So yea in my home office I got a small poster with all 3 of their autographs. I was wearing an old wornout OCC hat and Paul Sr. said "I think its time for a new hat!!!!" and I said "Retire this hat - it ain't gonna happen" and he got a big s%@# eatin grin out of it.
He looks like he's finna take that cell phone and crush it in his hand. That, or perhaps slam it on the ground, step on it, and say, "I'm (beep) done here!!!"