What's new

Almost Hate To Post This.....

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
Didn't want to bore anyone but silver is silver...Today's 2 boxes:

1 X 64 Kennedy
1 X 51 Franklin
9 X 40%

It was a nice change from the last 2 boxes that were skunks.... ;D
 
Upvote 0
Why would you hate to post that? ??? You brought home silver baby!! That is the name of the game KW. Now I could understand if you said....I hate to post this without pictures >:(

I love the pictures. Good job & keep em coming.......
 
I'm averaging 1- 40% for every 5 boxes! Yes 25 boxes with only 5- 40%'ers in the last 4-5 months. Be happy! :)
 
Post on, brother!
 
I'm just waiting on them end of month totals- that will show the LSOB's against us regular sorters haha. HH Mark
diggummup said:
I'm averaging 1- 40% for every 5 boxes! Yes 25 boxes with only 5- 40%'ers in the last 4-5 months. Be happy! :)
You got persistance brother, hope things improve.
 
Here you go LJ...The Barber I bought after the two skunk boxes.
 

Attachments

  • 072707.webp
    072707.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 264
killerwine said:
Here you go LJ...The Barber I bought after the two skunk boxes.

Thanks for the pictures KW. That 1915 (no mintmark) Barber is a key date. They only made 138,000 of those. If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for that? I bought a 1915 a few ago and got a really good deal on it from that 67 yr old retired veteran CRH. He is such a sweet old guy.
 
It's a 1915 D...so only about a $12 coin. Paid $9. After the skunk boxes I got po'd and decided if I can't find silver I will at least buy some.... ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom