What's new

Almost natural.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
4,253
Reaction score
1,627
Golden Thread
0
Last night I went out to my artifact reject pile to find one piece. I found it, and took it back to the pile tonight. While out there, I started to ramble through my rejects and refound these two pieces. I must have thrown them out while cleaning my truck, without looking at them. Some of you would probably let them stay in the pile. They are almost in their natural state. The point I'm about to show may not allow it's working to be seen in the pic. The scraper should be visible.

image-2342337877.webp



image-3896791145.webp



image-1712265893.webp



image-708306600.webp



image-258436404.webp



image-2903118387.webp

You can see natural faces of a quartz crystal with two large reduction flakes and a little flaking at the working end. Easy to overlook. Here is a point that is probably the ugliest ever. It shows flaking, but the pics make it hard to see.

image-288979670.webp



image-345573717.webp



image-2060712183.webp
 
Upvote 0
id call that first one a scraper...
 
You got a 1 star rating for this post. Nice scraper
 
Where are you looking at ratings?
 
GatorBoy said:
Where are you looking at ratings?

I see no ratings either. Must not be visible on the app. Any way, I give it 12 1/2 stars!
 
i just think someones just jealous :read2:
 
I looked at the star ratings on the p.c. its more of a beauty contest. Whatever.
 
What do the stars indicate?
 
What do the stars indicate?

Not sure what stars your referring to, there is no way to rate a thread..... We would not allow it as a few people could constantly give someone a low rating because they did not like them which would be considered insulting....
 
Agreed.. The stars im referring to Appear on the forum page To the right Of the title of the thread. In the same area.. Roughly.. The number of pages In the thread Are listed.
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Not sure what stars your referring to, there is no way to rate a thread..... We would not allow it as a few people could constantly give someone a low rating because they did not like them which would be considered insulting....

Treasure hunter, -18 stars for this post. Lol. Just playing with you, 2 invisible stars for you. I logged in on my pc, and I'm not seeing stars. Did you guys fall really hard today? Hit your head? Or, am I blind?
 
I stand corrected. I found the stars... Now we will see how long they stay...
 
glad to be doing my part ....:laughing7: you know righting wrongs and stuff.....i'm like a superhero.:dontknow:
 
Funny how you brought them up and all of your threads have them........ hmmmmm...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom