What's new

Almost natural.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
4,253
Reaction score
1,627
Golden Thread
0
Last night I went out to my artifact reject pile to find one piece. I found it, and took it back to the pile tonight. While out there, I started to ramble through my rejects and refound these two pieces. I must have thrown them out while cleaning my truck, without looking at them. Some of you would probably let them stay in the pile. They are almost in their natural state. The point I'm about to show may not allow it's working to be seen in the pic. The scraper should be visible.

image-2342337877.webp



image-3896791145.webp



image-1712265893.webp



image-708306600.webp



image-258436404.webp



image-2903118387.webp

You can see natural faces of a quartz crystal with two large reduction flakes and a little flaking at the working end. Easy to overlook. Here is a point that is probably the ugliest ever. It shows flaking, but the pics make it hard to see.

image-288979670.webp



image-345573717.webp



image-2060712183.webp
 
Upvote 0
So who is doing the stars then? I have seen this on other sites.
 
I rated a few threads a few weeks ago or so like twitcos mandon thread and to be funny i gave myself 5 stars on one or 2 but I'm not doing it now ....I personally think its river rat....:dontknow: :laughing7:
 
Ha... tnet starsearch how cute. Nahh..that would never be bias.
 
SOHIO said:
I rated a few threads a few weeks ago or so like twitcos mandon thread and to be funny i gave myself 5 stars on one or 2 but I'm not doing it now ....I personally think its river rat....:dontknow: :laughing7:

That dirty rat. 282 stars for your finding the bearer of the stars!
 
Not sure what stars your referring to, there is no way to rate a thread..... We would not allow it as a few people could constantly give someone a low rating because they did not like them which would be considered insulting....

how do those stars get there???
who puts them there??
 
What was funny?
 
rock said:
LOL, now that was funny.

I never saw them. Are they still on the screen?? I use my phone app. It's much more convenient than the PC.
 
A lot of stars now on almost every thread.
 
The mystery deepens..
 
For all we know that might be a good thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom