What's new

alot of silver ALOT of dancing first silver dollar

DDEXPII

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
683
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
So I have not post alot in the past few months but I think this one will make up for it a little. In past few weeks I found some cool new spots to hunt some old and so new. A little red school house that is no longer there it dates back to the mid 1800s, a old camp that was built in 1918 that is still there, a old ski resort that open in 1940s I think, and is no longer running, it's own by the state now. Also some parks around town. OK when I was at the ski resort I dug up a wing dime from 1941 did a little dance!!!! Then about 50 feet in front of that there was a 1942 quarter I did a little dance!!!! A 1947 5 cent no dance but was cool,and alot of wheat's one cent pieces no key dates so that was at the ski resort.
Then off to the little old red school house the next day, dug alot of trash and then a nice silver tone about 6 inches down hoping that it was from the 1800s because I never found a coin from the 1800s and there it was, my hart did stopped for about 45 min then I read the date it was 1898 quarter dollar :o " I did a big silver dance ;D the rest of the hunt nothing but that is OK Ill be back 8)
I went to the camp that was built in 1918, let me say this pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab then a SILVER tone a big silver tone all most did not dig it because it was hard to tell how deep it was because it would say 2" then 10" 8"4"3" all over then when I pinpoint it was a big target so then I dug it pull tab I went over the hole still silver in the hole so I dug it, and in the hand full of dirt there it was a 1900 o silver dollar my first "DID A BIG SILVER DANCE ;D "
Now for the rest, I got my first hot wheel car/jeep in a park 2.78 in clad and a 1963 dime yes more silver and yes I did a little dance, then a 1980 dog tag my first, then I got a silver tone so I dug it and out came a Celtic cross an a Celtic pendant .925 silver "nice". For the last few days I have been in my back yard because of the rain but that has been nice to me to, I hit a 1964 quarter did a dance! and a virgin Mary pendant yes my first. Last night was a white trucks 50th anniversary token I'm thinking its about 50+ years old. So in all 9 silver 1 token 3 pendants and alot of dancing
I'll post pic soon I always have a hard time with that
thanks DDEII ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0288.webp
    DSCN0288.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 827
  • DSCN0290.webp
    DSCN0290.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCN0292.webp
    DSCN0292.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 820
  • DSCN0295.webp
    DSCN0295.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 811
  • DSCN0297.webp
    DSCN0297.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 809
  • DSCN0298.webp
    DSCN0298.webp
    24 KB · Views: 809
  • DSCN0299.webp
    DSCN0299.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 807
  • DSCN0300.webp
    DSCN0300.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 808
  • DSCN0301.webp
    DSCN0301.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 813
Upvote 0
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

wow would love to have a day like that congrats :o AA
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

WOW, that's some fantastic finds, I want to go out with you ;D
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

Fantastic finds!!!

-CC
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

WOW...I would still be dancing like a big idiot, lol. That's finds of a lifetime for most folks. I guess it took me about 25 years to find my only silver dollar. You have a great variety too. Congrats on all of the goodies!
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

Super sweet finds.

;) RR
 

Attachments

  • pac3dthumbsup.webp
    pac3dthumbsup.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 731
  • pac3dthumbsup.webp
    pac3dthumbsup.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 729
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

Great job man....I can not wait to come hunt with you so i can watch you do your dances!!!
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

I would have been dancing all night!! Congrats on big silver!!
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

Geezem Peeks DD!!! Congrats on ALL of the nice finds. That is a very nice variety. I just wish I could have seen a couple of your silver dances...lol.

Special congrats on the Morgan dollar.....that is sweet!! I think I would have danced with you.....ha!

Would you take me next time......I am still looking for my first silver with my MD.
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

Super finds
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

WOW! What a nice variety of silver! No wonder you were dancing. Freekin awesome! :D
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

DEEPDIGGEREXPII said:
So I have not post alot in the past few months but I think this one will make up for it a little. In past few weeks I found some cool new spots to hunt some old and so new. A little red school house that is no longer there it dates back to the mid 1800s, a old camp that was built in 1918 that is still there, a old ski resort that open in 1940s I think, and is no longer running, it's own by the state now. Also some parks around town. OK when I was at the ski resort I dug up a wing dime from 1941 did a little dance!!!! Then about 50 feet in front of that there was a 1942 quarter I did a little dance!!!! A 1947 5 cent no dance but was cool,and alot of wheat's one cent pieces no key dates so that was at the ski resort.
Then off to the little old red school house the next day, dug alot of trash and then a nice silver tone about 6 inches down hoping that it was from the 1800s because I never found a coin from the 1800s and there it was, my hart did stopped for about 45 min then I read the date it was 1898 quarter dollar :o " I did a big silver dance ;D the rest of the hunt nothing but that is OK Ill be back 8)
I went to the camp that was built in 1918, let me say this pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab then a SILVER tone a big silver tone all most did not dig it because it was hard to tell how deep it was because it would say 2" then 10" 8"4"3" all over then when I pinpoint it was a big target so then I dug it pull tab I went over the hole still silver in the hole so I dug it, and in the hand full of dirt there it was a 1900 o silver dollar my first "DID A BIG SILVER DANCE ;D "
Now for the rest, I got my first hot wheel car/jeep in a park 2.78 in clad and a 1963 dime yes more silver and yes I did a little dance, then a 1980 dog tag my first, then I got a silver tone so I dug it and out came a Celtic cross an a Celtic pendant .925 silver "nice". For the last few days I have been in my back yard because of the rain but that has been nice to me to, I hit a 1964 quarter did a dance! and a virgin Mary pendant yes my first. Last night was a white trucks 50th anniversary token I'm thinking its about 50+ years old. So in all 9 silver 1 token 3 pendants and alot of dancing
I'll post pic soon I always have a hard time with that
thanks DDEII ;D
Im not the only one who dances!!!!!!!lol you didnt tap dance on the coins did ya ;D....nice finds
 
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

Nice finds! I like the white's truck token too!
 
Great, Great finds, guess they can call u Fred Astaire! Course if your not that old, you probably don't know who that guy is. He was a Big and I mean Big Dancer in the early years of Movies.

HH, Ringfinder
 
Thats some great finds. I would love to have day like that.HH Wolfbite
 
You're doing FANTASTIC!

You got that Minelab dialed IN!


Congratulations on ALL those finds! That Morgan must have been a rush!



Ridley
 
WoW! :o What a great summer of finds you are having! :o Beautiful!

Congrats!!!!! Nana :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom