What's new

alot of silver ALOT of dancing first silver dollar

DDEXPII

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
683
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
So I have not post alot in the past few months but I think this one will make up for it a little. In past few weeks I found some cool new spots to hunt some old and so new. A little red school house that is no longer there it dates back to the mid 1800s, a old camp that was built in 1918 that is still there, a old ski resort that open in 1940s I think, and is no longer running, it's own by the state now. Also some parks around town. OK when I was at the ski resort I dug up a wing dime from 1941 did a little dance!!!! Then about 50 feet in front of that there was a 1942 quarter I did a little dance!!!! A 1947 5 cent no dance but was cool,and alot of wheat's one cent pieces no key dates so that was at the ski resort.
Then off to the little old red school house the next day, dug alot of trash and then a nice silver tone about 6 inches down hoping that it was from the 1800s because I never found a coin from the 1800s and there it was, my hart did stopped for about 45 min then I read the date it was 1898 quarter dollar :o " I did a big silver dance ;D the rest of the hunt nothing but that is OK Ill be back 8)
I went to the camp that was built in 1918, let me say this pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab then a SILVER tone a big silver tone all most did not dig it because it was hard to tell how deep it was because it would say 2" then 10" 8"4"3" all over then when I pinpoint it was a big target so then I dug it pull tab I went over the hole still silver in the hole so I dug it, and in the hand full of dirt there it was a 1900 o silver dollar my first "DID A BIG SILVER DANCE ;D "
Now for the rest, I got my first hot wheel car/jeep in a park 2.78 in clad and a 1963 dime yes more silver and yes I did a little dance, then a 1980 dog tag my first, then I got a silver tone so I dug it and out came a Celtic cross an a Celtic pendant .925 silver "nice". For the last few days I have been in my back yard because of the rain but that has been nice to me to, I hit a 1964 quarter did a dance! and a virgin Mary pendant yes my first. Last night was a white trucks 50th anniversary token I'm thinking its about 50+ years old. So in all 9 silver 1 token 3 pendants and alot of dancing
I'll post pic soon I always have a hard time with that
thanks DDEII ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0288.webp
    DSCN0288.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 827
  • DSCN0290.webp
    DSCN0290.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCN0292.webp
    DSCN0292.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 820
  • DSCN0295.webp
    DSCN0295.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 811
  • DSCN0297.webp
    DSCN0297.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 809
  • DSCN0298.webp
    DSCN0298.webp
    24 KB · Views: 809
  • DSCN0299.webp
    DSCN0299.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 807
  • DSCN0300.webp
    DSCN0300.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 808
  • DSCN0301.webp
    DSCN0301.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 813
Upvote 0
sweeeeet finds !!! i got my first morgan dollar last week,, 20 minutes south of boston....... keep em comin !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
WOW ~ WOW ~ WOW ~ Awesome finds! I'm still waiting to find my first silver dollar & Barber quarter!! NICE!!!!!
 
I would have been doing back flips with those finds. SUPER SWEET!! The only silver dollar I've found had "copy" on the back. WAY TO GO!!
 
great finds bet you were wore out after all the dancing. i wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that i needed to be out there checking those spots!! ;D
 
Your heart stopped for 45 minutes? That is a record. You should try out for a part in the new Resident Evil movie because that would make you a member of the walking dead. A ZOMBIE. Oh well , that's no different than a couple of Nephews of mine who I choose not to name here on this forum. HEHEHE ;D ;D............Zeus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom