What's new

Also found in grant county location....

kygirl1227

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
148
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dry Ridge, Ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some I believe are broken little pieces, other big one are chert, but can tell they have been worked a bit
 

Attachments

  • IMG_143874051459366.webp
    IMG_143874051459366.webp
    51 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_143889706687745.webp
    IMG_143889706687745.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_143898026942482.webp
    IMG_143898026942482.webp
    46 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Looks like the start of a site collection to me :-) I see all sorts of stuff in there that's been worked some of it is debris but some of them are scrapers a couple look like preform tools or projectile points I also see what looks like a few with graver Spurs and maybe a broken drill, probably a couple quick made flake knives
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom