Aluminum dry washer plans

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wondering if anyone would share dry washer plans. Thank. Alex

Alex do you have access to a brake, shear, etc. to build a drywasher? Without these tools its going to be nearly impossible to build the drywasher from aluminum. I think that the expense of the material you would be better off to buy a used DW on craigslist. There are lots of DW in AZ for sale. Ck. your area..

Last edited:

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alex I know your a young boy and its great you have so much interest in mining. Check the link Dizzy provided. Their website may not show all used equipment but put a call in to them...

Heck if I was near you I would allow you to use my Royal DW as I have yet to used it but just once and ran ten 5 gallon buckets.

Last edited:

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alex in your area a D/W will pay for iyself a lot faster than the Gold Cube . With any luck ! Happy New Year

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alex these image are right where you live. Check the gold history of these mountain ranges...

Fort 1.jpg Fort 2.jpg Fort 3.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread