Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
Upvote
0
awhitster said:I was checking the back seat for coin
cyberdan said:awhitster said:I was checking the back seat for coin
I also check the glove box and ashtrays and in the trunk (if I can get in) on all junker cars even as young as late 60's.
In my younger years I did spend a lot of time in the back seat, but I didn't have coin hunting on my mind.thurmownator said:ashtrays and in the trunk (if I can get in) on all junker cars even A whole new coin site dedicated to CSHing (Car Seat hunting) ! 8)

TXTim said:That's funny!
It's also a good idea - I always check the seats when I come across an abandoned junker - silver is where you find it!![]()
cyberdan said:In my younger years I did spend a lot of time in the back seat, but I didn't have coin hunting on my mind.thurmownator said:ashtrays and in the trunk (if I can get in) on all junker cars even A whole new coin site dedicated to CSHing (Car Seat hunting) ! 8)![]()

thurmownator said:cyberdan said:awhitster said:I was checking the back seat for coin
I also check the glove box and ashtrays and in the trunk (if I can get in) on all junker cars even as young as late 60's.
I can see it now. A whole new coin site dedicated to CSHing (Car Seat Hunting) ! 8)
LOL, great replies all.........lejeuene said:Great picture AW....love it!
TXTim said:That's funny!
It's also a good idea - I always check the seats when I come across an abandoned junker - silver is where you find it!![]()
Looking in an abandoned car like that would have never occured to me but it makes all the sense.
cyberdan said:In my younger years I did spend a lot of time in the back seat, but I didn't have coin hunting on my mind.thurmownator said:ashtrays and in the trunk (if I can get in) on all junker cars even A whole new coin site dedicated to CSHing (Car Seat hunting) ! 8)![]()
That's so funny Dan. What exactly did you have on your mind and what were you doing back there....![]()
thurmownator said:cyberdan said:awhitster said:I was checking the back seat for coin
I also check the glove box and ashtrays and in the trunk (if I can get in) on all junker cars even as young as late 60's.
I can see it now. A whole new coin site dedicated to CSHing (Car Seat Hunting) ! 8)
Think the Mod's will add it....lol
Hey bro. That looks like the car we used to us at the beach when we were kids with mom and dad. No floor boards........ehehehe. Great idea on seaching the car. Never know. Wonder if anyone had been there before youawhitster said:I was checking the back seat for coins when my daughter took this pic. I didn't find any silver darnit........LOL
?