What's new

Always looking down

mission101

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
129
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image-4121358848.webp
I went to a campground and left my Compadre at home. I was walking in the pine trees and I noticed a hoop earring. I picked it up and it was this 14K friendship ring. I guess it pays to look down!
 
Upvote 0
The parks I hunt are that way too.
 
Nice goin', Missison101:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Oh you are definitely a TH'er! Always on the look out for treasure!
Nice ring congrats!
 
You never know what you're gonna find unless your tuned in. Way to go!
 
A few years back I was coming home and stopped at the railroad track. I looked to the side and noticed someone had emptied their ashtray and had also dumped out a man's heavy 10k ring, what a surprise. Now I always look to the side of the road when I stop at redlights and see all kinds of cigarette butts but don't have the time to to search thru it because of traffic, no telling what is there. My wife found a diamond/gold ring at the walmart parking lot also, gold is everywhere you look......Good hunting and nice ring you found. HH


View attachment 949030
I went to a campground and left my Compadre at home. I was walking in the pine trees and I noticed a hoop earring. I picked it up and it was this 14K friendship ring. I guess it pays to look down!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom