savant365
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2007
- Messages
- 3,941
- Reaction score
- 72
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northwest Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Did anyone here watch this show? I saw it Monday night and I thought it was really good but I have seen several posts on other message boards where people are upset about it because they think these 2 guys are out there ripping elderly people off and pressuring them into selling them thier junk. I was just curious how everyone here felt about it.
HH Charlie
HH Charlie
I guess he knows what he's doing but that thing would be so expensive to restore I don't see how he will break even. I saw on another forum (and it may or may not be true) that the guy that sold the samuri sword in the first show "Leland" the 88 year old guy...someone said they knew him and that he had recently just bought $500,000 worth of farm land. 










