What's new

An awesome 1866 Indian and a little music!!

maceman66

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
305
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Iowa
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got back out to the place where i dug that great 1868 seated dime. My first target was this 1908 V nickle about an inch deep. My next target was the find of the day, this beautiful 1866 indian, probably the best indian i have dug. I then dug a 1919D wheat penny and this cute little harmonica. On the way back to the truck i dug the 1906 indian, i also dug some clad and the usual farm related junk!!
 

Attachments

  • nov23rd09-1[1].webp
    nov23rd09-1[1].webp
    23 KB · Views: 765
  • 1866indian-1[1].webp
    1866indian-1[1].webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 739
Upvote 0
Congrats on some very nice digs. That Indian is outstanding. WTG :icon_thumright:
 
Wow! Unusually nice 1866 Indian cent.
Congratulations on all your nice finds!
Thanks for sharing,
Phil
 
That is a Beautiful Coin :o In 20+ years I've only found several that look that good ! Congrats
 
That is one spectacular Injun right there. What a beauty! Congrats.
That harmonica I believe was made in occupied Japan aroud 1945-46...After our Nuclear bombs hit them...I found one this season as well. Congrats on all the finds.......man that indian is nice...... :thumbsup: jgas
 
Gotta loves those injuns, especially looking like that. Sweet finds
 
Never seen a harmonica that small before ??? Very nice 1866 IH which looks to be in great shape :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds! That IH will grade high!
 
WTG Mace, that is a sweet lookin coin.

I found a 1866 yesterday and it's toasted, lol
 
those are in great shape!!
congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom