What's new

An odd red thing

RelicHunterPro

Full Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
219
Reaction score
590
Golden Thread
0
Location
Worcester Massachuttes
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first I thought it was a button now I have no clue
 

Attachments

  • 20180513_164443.webp
    20180513_164443.webp
    347.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 20180513_164447.webp
    20180513_164447.webp
    520.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Upvote 0
An eyeball from a teddy bear?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
People would also use them as car tag retainers.
 
Upvote 0
I think Jeff nailed it!!
 
Upvote 0
It looks too small to me to be a bicycle reflector? Maybe?

What are those reflector things you see on old rail-road crossings and some stop signs?
Any chance it's one of those?
 
Upvote 0
Might be an old bicycle taillight from the 60s/early 70s? Definitely looks like a little 6V light bulb belongs inside it.
 
Upvote 0
Might be an old bicycle taillight from the 60s/early 70s? Definitely looks like a little 6V light bulb belongs inside it.

I figured that was for the Screw/Bolt . however

That is Possible
 
Upvote 0
That is a reflector from a stop sign.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526566255.435515.webp
 
Upvote 0
Let's see a side view? Maybe Jeff's right and a bolt/screw goes through it. Maybe it's a taillight from a 50s kids pedal car? Or a carnival ride light cover? We need a side view and dimensions too...
 
Upvote 0
It looks too small to me to be a bicycle reflector? Maybe?

What are those reflector things you see on old rail-road crossings and some stop signs?
Any chance it's one of those?

I think this. A reflector from an old stop sign
 
Upvote 0
I would agree with Jeff it’s a Reflector for a bicycle.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom