IMG_0404.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0405.JPG
    IMG_0405.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 218
Great pics. That would be a great fix up project. The last time I saw one like that was in a park that kids could play on. It's a shame that her legacy will be to rust away.

The gray thing behind is a sign post with the frame above that is rusted out. I think it used to be an ad for the dealship years ago.

That is a 'fix-up job' waiting for someone.

Fossis.................

One nice cache and she's mine. Then I'll order a railroad car of WD-40. :wink: M.G.'s been wanting a nice yard ornament. :icon_pirat:

stoney56 said:
One nice cache and she's mine. Then I'll order a railroad car of WD-40. :wink: M.G.'s been wanting a nice yard ornament. :icon_pirat:

To the doghouse, Stoney. ;D :D Great pic!!

:wink: RR

And here I am after school I am gonna try to see if I can figure who owns it! hes maybe wanting to do a fix up job with his dad! LOL! Wish me luck!

that's the same kind of machine that helped build the panama canal and the alaska highway

Yup that is an old-timer. It would be a shame to see it just sit and rust away. Lots of history in that machine.

Thanks for taking us along on your ride.

Ray

Shame its going rusty. Some tractor restorers would love to get their hands on that. I saw one time a TV programe about Tractor collectors, this guy had 20, all in perfect condition, some dated way back.

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back