MariahGreer
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2013
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Longwood, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Prospector T200
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,
I'm going to be spending the this weekend (4/5/2013 - 4/7/2013 with a friend on Anastasia Island.. which is in St Augustine. I have a metal detector and from my understanding I can only use it on the beach.. Anyone else hunt this area have any advice for me. I'm new to all this but extremely excited about it. Are there any particular areas I should search that I can access... All positive advice welcomed
I'm going to be spending the this weekend (4/5/2013 - 4/7/2013 with a friend on Anastasia Island.. which is in St Augustine. I have a metal detector and from my understanding I can only use it on the beach.. Anyone else hunt this area have any advice for me. I'm new to all this but extremely excited about it. Are there any particular areas I should search that I can access... All positive advice welcomed

Upvote
0

I was also looking at some old maps online late 1500's and late 1700's of the area... noticed there use to be a small little passway that isn't there anymore.. Might be worth pinning down.. my luck there is a house built on top of it









