What's new

✅ SOLVED Anchor Button ID Help

Chris717

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello - my son and I found this button at an 18th century homesite in central PA that had continued occupation until the present. It's a two-piece button and the back has rusted out. I am unable to ID this button and am curious if anyone has any ideas. I greatly appreciate any input!

-Chris
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230224_142629674.webp
    PXL_20230224_142629674.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 112
here is a link to the Waterbury Button website. I start by clicking on the "Browse our Products" in the yellow box. Then I can choose one of four sections. When I click on one it will bring up a list on the left side that gives options of button designs.
Try Fashion buttons then hit anchors. It will bring up some similar to yours.

 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom