ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Sorry guys, but that is the only pic I'm willing to post here on that particular formation. Too much going on there if you unnerstand. :wink:

I will tell you that Mikel is correct, the rays are formed by the placement of small round knobs carved around the disc. First time I've ever seen that done. But it was very effective.

And thank you, Cyzak, for the info on the Seven. Interesting thoughts.

Cyzak, I have zoomed in on it as close as my phone will allow, before pixilation wipes it out.

At best guess, it is a round plate like stone with other round edged stones set around it.

When I first saw it, I thought the same thing that you did.

It is still a mystery, as is most of the rest of the photo.

Zooming in and out changes most of what I see. Ditlihi had said there were more photos but do to showing to much not posted and that is perfectly understandable so was hoping maybe she could look at another photo not posted and see it.

Cyzak.

When you wish to quote me, PLEASE
Use the “Quote “ option, and then hit “Return “ a time or two, to separate your input from mine.

The previous Quote, has been altered in the last paragraph, by removing my last sentence and and my signature symbols, then replacing it with your
thoughts.

That makes it look like you wrote all of it, to readers that may have not looked far enough back to see the original post.

It also makes it look as though I have asked Dit to add more pictures.
I didn’t request more pictures from Dit. I know that she is only posting part of her work, and that is a personal barrier that protects her research.

I don’t mind being quoted at all, but I respectfully request that it be all or none.
That includes my signature symbols.

And I repeat the word, please.

#/;0{>~

jeremiah-johnson-iconic-images-2.jpg

Dit, I don’t see anything in this photo, that shows how large the area is, for sure...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560560637.949901.jpg

Based on the size of the tree, as I remember those trees from when I was a kid, they didn’t get very tall or wide.

I’m guessing that the area might be a burial plot, somewhat surrounded with stones.

Kinda eerie when I think about it like that...

#/;0{>~(c)

I don't know about a burial plot as far as a person, Mikel, but I did find it interesting there is a Seven on the stone, a half a heart, and a circle on there, among other signs.

Aura.jpg seven.jpg

I was looking, WAY TOO small.
I was trying to find something that might have been linked to the Templar.
After I saw what you had marked , I could see what you saw...... but what happened to the aura??
It was in the way of seeing the 7.
I could be persuaded one way or another on the half heart.

I was looking, WAY TOO small.
I was trying to find something that might have been linked to the Templar.
After I saw what you had marked , I could see what you saw...... but what happened to the aura??
It was in the way of seeing the 7.
I could be persuaded one way or another on the half heart.

It was from a different angle and the Aura didn't appear until I shot the pic straight on the stone. The Aura was not visible to the eye, it only showed up on the pics.

Dit, how are we gonna get you back on the farm, after you’ve seen the desert [emoji266]?

#/80{>~(c)

Dit, how are we gonna get you back on the farm, after you’ve seen the desert [emoji266]?

#/80{>~(c)

Give her another week , and ask when the last time she went barefoot at night was...:laughing7:
(She's prolly sleeping with boots on. )

That’s not a bad plan. That way she doesn’t have to shake out the scorpions 🦂 barefooted. !!

#/;0{>~(c)

Hey, there's not much difference in walking barefoot on that Arkansas flint rock and dodging Copperheads, lol. :tongue3:

I guess that we will have to wait till it’s really hot 🥵 , to win this....

#/;0{>~(c)

Its all part of the Mystery Schools that Roger Snow talks about and some others. Nothing the way we are taught about in the 20th or 21 first century, its has been a lost Art long ago to some. Funny how a Little change in Time, Angle and Light , can change one's mind in what it see's and perceives. Its a lost Art to some.Aura.jpg The F to 7. Or is it the 7 to F ? Lost Arts.

Oh Hell no, I agreed to the Goat Training.....but Snakes.....nope...nada...ain't gonna happen.

snake.gif

ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

“Love the smell of napalm in the morning “
?!!!?

Or, we don’t need no stinking 🕷 spiders!!!!

#/;0{>~(c)

Last edited:
It was from a different angle and the Aura didn't appear until I shot the pic straight on the stone. The Aura was not visible to the eye, it only showed up on the pics.

Always try to shade your camera with your hat if you can when you're shooting into the sun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back