ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep fresh batteries,and take more than a hundred photos!!!!!!!!!!

There is always something hidden from those that don’t speak Latin or Greek or Sanskrit..........

Someone will see it and cache the knowledge away, but someone else will share with you, that lil something that you can not see!

#/;0{>~(c)

Indeed, Mikel, hundreds of photos, lol. I have so many already it would flood the forum if I posted them all. I have no problem 'seeing' things that I feel are important, just having difficulties explaining them. Without any artifacts to go along with the stonework, it makes it very difficult to determine a time period or who may have created these oddities. Therefore, everything I suggest is Subjective, or based solely on my perspective. Which was the point made in Mdog's question, and my reply. To be Objective, one must keep to the Facts and eliminate the Subjective. Which I just did.

That doesn't mean there are no more facts to find that may support my subjective view, only that none have been found SO FAR. It also doesn't mean there are definitely facts to be found. I may come up completely empty. But, as treasure hunters, it's the "what if" that keeps us all searching, right? And yes, someone here may see something I cannot. :icon_thumright:

So the Journey continues. wine gif.gif :icon_sunny:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

Dit, I didn’t say anything about publishing them all.

I have not used one percent of the pictures that I have taken.

Once you know that there is nothing usable in a photo, you can delete it.
But if you don’t take it, you may never see that little something that clears the fog. .....

I have deleted hundreds from my camera and iPhone, and hundreds after downloading them and going through them looking for details.

Just up your odds , based on the ability to click on the button and review your shots. Then post the ones that you might get some real help on.

That’s all...

#/;0{>~(c)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you didn't, and I understand what you mean, that's very true. I don't want to overlook anything. I'm working with two cameras and draining their batteries daily, lol. And I intend to continue doing so. I just wish I had three sets of eyes and a supercomputer to download all these pics into, lol. As it is, I'm gonna need bifocals at this rate. :tard:

Here is just one spot out of dozens that have caught my eye......do you see what a predicament I'm in? :help:

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That one is easy. None.

Lots of debris from stonework, but that could just as easily be natural erosion with the abundance of stone everywhere. The only exception being the one piece I posted in my opening post, which was obviously painstakingly carved/chipped into a complicated pattern, and that piece could possibly be Indigenous. Other than that, and a very old iron piece found by Dog prior to my arrival, nothing.

IF this is a site of an ancient age, would it be possible to distinguish stonework debris from natural erosion in this setting and at this point in time? It would take someone with more knowledge than I to answer that, I am afraid. Nevertheless, I still feel that there is something here beyond explanation. Too much to write off as Coincidence.

And with the Solstice less than a week away, maybe I'll have more answers to my many questions soon. We'll see. :dontknow:

You're there to see the stone.

And are aware of what is indigenous to the region.
My question would be work-ability of the common type material.
You would know better than I as to what fractures uncontrollably when the weathered/exposed/dried surfaces are worked.
A mason familiar with the characteristics of what material is available could too.
A quick read , and then having exposed what is desired by removing what is not desired , by the understanding the characteristics of the lithic material...
Avoiding flaws that would cause premature failure of integrity.

IF , and it's a big if , rock needs fractured to exposed better material to work , then the debitage should reflect such activity? Compared to natural erosion or temp variations.(?)

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're there to see the stone.

And are aware of what is indigenous to the region.
My question would be work-ability of the common type material.
You would know better than I as to what fractures uncontrollably when the weathered/exposed/dried surfaces are worked.
A mason familiar with the characteristics of what material is available could too.
A quick read , and then having exposed what is desired by removing what is not desired , by the understanding the characteristics of the lithic material...
Avoiding flaws that would cause premature failure of integrity.

IF , and it's a big if , rock needs fractured to exposed better material to work , then the debitage should reflect such activity? Compared to natural erosion or temp variations.(?)

I hear ya, RC. But the source material here is primarily limestone, dolomite, and rhyolitic tuff....all of which are susceptible to spalling from exposure to the elements. Of the three, dolomite is slightly harder, and seems to be the stone used the most for the monuments/figures/carvings. Still, after only a couple of centuries, weathering and the abundance of material would make it next to impossible to differentiate any debitage from the natural debris due to spalling, etc., or at least impossible for me. If they were granite or basalt, it would be easier.

Artifacts, on the other hand, are a different story...and would go a long way towards identification.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit, this one of those photos that I would look at for years on my screen saver to see anything that made since to me. IMHO

If there is a mine there, no matter what the age, this whole monument may have been made from underground debris, including the door ( complete with death trap)

Nothing in the monument looks normal... all handmade from inside of the mine.

Weekender has been incredible with his photos, and he and I took about a hundred photos of our large owl, just trying to reproduce the star on top of it’s head, that my first partner made with a 35mm camera.
And right in the middle of it he took a picture just because he thought it was important!!!
It was a second owl 🦉

It took me weeks to see it.
But that one shot captured something that I had stood against with my heel, some ten years earlier.

And now, I see what looks like a heavy door complete with enough stones above and along both sides , to make a flat pancake out of you, if you move the door.

Another conundrum..

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1560746752.727564.jpg

Just one more possibility!

#/:0{>~(c)

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit, this one of those photos that I would look at for years on my screen saver to see anything that made since to me. IMHO

If there is a mine there, no matter what the age, this whole monument may have been made from underground debris, including the door ( complete with death trap)

Nothing in the monument looks normal... all handmade from inside of the mine.

Weekender has been incredible with his photos, and he and I took about a hundred photos of our large owl, just trying to reproduce the star on top of it’s head, that my first partner made with a 35mm camera.
And right in the middle of it he took a picture just because he thought it was important!!!
It was a second owl ��

It took me weeks to see it.
But that one shot captured something that I had stood against with my heel, some ten years earlier.

And now, I see what looks like a heavy door complete with enough stones above and along both sides , to make a flat pancake out of you, if you move the door.

Another conundrum..

View attachment 1723764

Just one more possibility!

#/:0{>~(c)

Yessir, fwad adda pandake. :-\

Sigh.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit, this forum sorta reminds me of a cloud watchers forum. The ancients did not go around, spending their time creating things, the Idea was to process just enough data to help recover things without calling attn to the what-so-ever. In other words You have earned a merit badge for constructive thinking, but ???? back to the lil Yoga manuel. Incidentally, I demolished a star gate 'amaru maru" in Peru as being a normal Geological action.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit, this forum sorta reminds me of a cloud watchers forum. The ancients did not go around, spending their time creating things, the Idea was to process just enough data to help recover things without calling attn to the what-so-ever. In other words You have earned a merit badge for constructive thinking, but ???? back to the lil Yoga manuel. Incidentally, I demolished a star gate 'amaru maru" in Peru as being a normal Geological action.

Thank you so much, Jefe, now I can retire in peace having achieved my Merit Badge. And I won't waste any more time at any stinkin' museums.

Excuse me as I just fall in step ten paces behind and speak when I'm spoken to.

oh yeah.gif

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit, I’m a little concerned that those leather armbands are gonna leave tan lines...

#/;0{>~(c)

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit, I’m a little concerned that those leather armbands are gonna leave tan lines...

#/;0{>~(c)

Won't matter much, by the time the sun is through with me here I'm gonna be a dried up little raisin with boots and a hat. :-\

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I've been commenting on the huge number of Illegals coming across the border here, and I realize it's hard for y'all to really understand the enormity of it. There was a news special tonight on NBC about it, stating that in the past month alone there have been between 6 and 7,000 processed locally....over 15,000 total so far. Considering that the small town of Deming has a total population of only 14,000, they are completely overwhelmed. Here is a link to the story so you can get a better idea.

https://www.facebook.com/nbcnightlynews/videos/312022886403069/?v=312022886403069

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

Hory clap!!!

It looks like an army of “Don Joses “
Is needed!!!

How are you able to focus on what is in front you, and keep an eye on what the is coming up behind you??!!??

#/;0{>~(c)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You know, I've been commenting on the huge number of Illegals coming across the border here, and I realize it's hard for y'all to really understand the enormity of it. There was a news special tonight on NBC about it, stating that in the past month alone there have been between 6 and 7,000 processed locally....over 15,000 total so far. Considering that the small town of Deming has a total population of only 14,000, they are completely overwhelmed. Here is a link to the story so you can get a better idea.

https://www.facebook.com/nbcnightlynews/videos/312022886403069/?v=312022886403069

"Karma is the taskmaster of the foolish."

Here's one of my red pills from the 60s - particularly appropriate to the Central American mess. https://smile.amazon.com/War-Racket...r+is+a+racket&qid=1560946682&s=gateway&sr=8-1

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Karma is the taskmaster of the foolish."

Here's one of my red pills from the 60s - particularly appropriate to the Central American mess. https://smile.amazon.com/War-Racket...r+is+a+racket&qid=1560946682&s=gateway&sr=8-1

:notworthy:

Thank you for that link, Steve, that same booklet is available to read online at Hathitrust Digital Library (and should be required reading IMHO)...

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=inu.32000014248506&view=1up&seq=14

Being proscribed from discussing the subject matter here on the forum, I will leave the reader to form their own opinions. :wink:

But as to your quote regarding "Karma", it's not Karma in its true sense if the individuals suffering the consequences of those past actions are not the perpetrators themselves, but merely those governed by them. In effect, Same as it ever was.

The only solution is Dissolution. Though I doubt we will see it in our lifetime. :-\

And that's all I got to say about that. :-X

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hory clap!!!

It looks like an army of “Don Joses “
Is needed!!!

How are you able to focus on what is in front you, and keep an eye on what the is coming up behind you??!!??

#/;0{>~(c)

Honestly, Mikel, it's very hard to concentrate on our task at hand with the whirlwind going on around us. My humanitarian tendencies are in conflict with my patriotism, and both are a distraction to my research. "An army of Don Jose's" is right, but we are just two, far removed from the fray yet right in the middle in a sense. So what do ya do? Hunker down, keep your head on a swivel, and keep reminding yourself why you're here. When you can't control what's going on around you, control your self and your reactions to it.

And keep moving forward.

Right now I'm mulling over how I'm going to get myself into position for the Solstice sunrise Friday morning, without stepping on a Mojave Green while traipsing to the site in the dark. Not liking the images that come to mind. :icon_pale:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, Mikel, it's very hard to concentrate on our task at hand with the whirlwind going on around us. My humanitarian tendencies are in conflict with my patriotism, and both are a distraction to my research. "An army of Don Jose's" is right, but we are just two, far removed from the fray yet right in the middle in a sense. So what do ya do? Hunker down, keep your head on a swivel, and keep reminding yourself why you're here. When you can't control what's going on around you, control your self and your reactions to it.

And keep moving forward.

Right now I'm mulling over how I'm going to get myself into position for the Solstice sunrise Friday morning, without stepping on a Mojave Green while traipsing to the site in the dark. Not liking the images that come to mind. :icon_pale:

Dit

Move slow in the night, giving time to the snake to go away from your path, if there is any.
Clean some dry garlic and rub it on your boots. The snake will believe you are a bigger snake and will run away.
Of course all these if you don't know the magic words for the snakes.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dit

Move slow in the night, giving time to the snake to go away from your path, if there is any.
Clean some dry garlic and rub it on your boots. The snake will believe you are a bigger snake and will run away.
Of course all these if you don't know the magic words for the snakes.

The garlic sounds reasonable, but what if there is an Italian in the bunch....that would be just my luck, lol.

The magic I've been using has worked so far, but that has been during the daytime. I suppose it all depends on how much I trust my own magic, eh? Snakes have always been my Achilles Heel. Maybe it has to do with the mythology of the Serpent and the Fire Bird being natural enemies.

I guess I could try to assume the mindset/shape of Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent, and join the two. Like DTTH's lesson... "become One with the snake". :icon_scratch:

Oh man, this is gonna be one of those facing your fear moments, isn't it? I hate those. Sigh.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The garlic sounds reasonable, but what if there is an Italian in the bunch....that would be just my luck, lol.

The magic I've been using has worked so far, but that has been during the daytime. I suppose it all depends on how much I trust my own magic, eh? Snakes have always been my Achilles Heel. Maybe it has to do with the mythology of the Serpent and the Fire Bird being natural enemies.

I guess I could try to assume the mindset/shape of Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent, and join the two. Like DTTH's lesson... "become One with the snake". :icon_scratch:

Oh man, this is gonna be one of those facing your fear moments, isn't it? I hate those. Sigh.

The mindset of Quetzalcoatl : move slow and silently like a snake and look carefully for details like an eagle ( or like an owl in the night ).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions