Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just may be right Ol K. It did make a strange sound, i was glad the wind was in my favor.

You had to go closer to that " thing ". It would gave life to your adventure.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, so you have Maximalists and the Minimalists. The different construction for dating. The use of old stones in newer construction. Header and stretcher construction. Putting it all in context. Interesting.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like its on Archaeoastronomy. Archaeoastronomy is the study of how ancient people related the Sun, Moon, and stars to events on Earth. For many millennia, ancient civilizations have been tracking cyclical arrangements in the sky, noticing that certain events corresponded to the repeating patterns they observed above them made by celestial bodies, which they considered gods. Astrotheology is the study of the astronomical influence on religion. While the influence of the stars on ancient Egypt has been known for over a century, this understanding in places like Hattusa,, the ancient Anatolian capital city of the Hittite empire, is just coming to light this decade.Eberhard Zangger is president of the Luwian Studies foundation in Zurich and an expert in the reconstruction of archaeological landscapes, and is currently focused on a site in modern day Turkey, which in antiquity was part of the Hittite empire. The Luwians were a group of Anatolian people who's language was part of the Indo-European family, and who's writing was cuneiform, imported from Mesopotamia, leaving behind mysterious ancient carvings in rock reliefs now being deciphered.The Getty Villa is s a recreation of an ancient Roman country house, with an extensive collection of art and antiquities, at the easterly end of the Malibu coast in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. The museum's collection includes art that spans the 7,000 years from the end of the Stone Age to the fall of the Roman empire.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Beepers i hope you are doing well, thanks for your help. Same goes to you Maverick, i hope you are doing well also. You guys have giving me a lot of keys,and have opened my mind to keep looking. Much appreciated. I guess its time to open my own Door.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something else you will find out here is the Aegean Sea. 1024px-Topographic_map_of_Macedonia_(Greece).svg.png

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess iam gonna have to force myself to read some Books. This guy got me interested in some of these Authors.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, every spring it seem's i make a break thru on this trail, dont know why it happens every spring.When i say I, meaning i hear something from someone,see something from someone,Or gifted something from someone,and so on. So I doesn't mean its coming from ME. You know since i guess its alright for Sepehr to sit and think about Unicorns, iam guessing it ok for me to sit and think about the Serpent the Turtle, the Egg and ? OIP.jpg OIP (1).jpg . Its one of those Domino effect things. Things really opened up for me all kinds of crap flooding into the brain. There are way different things the Serpent and Turtle and Egg and ? are representing. Its there for everyone and its free,you just have see it. Iam gonna look for a photo of the ?, iam thinking it fits right in that group. You make your own call.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i couldnt find the photo of the rabbit i wanted to post so i guess this will have to do for now. But for me The rabbit is the other one. But the Rabbit is not going to be what you most likely are thinking its representing. But to these people that did this work out here, i think i know what they are trying to tell me now with the Snake, Egg, Turtle and Rabbit. All that time i was like DAAA! The light bulb finally went on. nm#3 265.JPG OIP.jpg P9160086.JPG OIP (1).jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you could put the Egg and Turtle in the same boat. How about some Alchemy stuff next,on a different level?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread