OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alchemy on a different level. 222020 128.JPG 102118 883.JPG 5122012 094.JPG Your gonna need a Membership card.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you got the Templar's out here. One of them i heard has chucked the horse and got himself a Big old bird to cruise around on. Its a real melting pot out here with all these different cultures. Ill post a picture of those Templar's riding thru.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Templar that's flying around on that Big old Bird must be the leader. These guys have to share a horse. I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles some time. 5122012 222.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giving a heads up if you have a interest in this subject. Sepehr is gonna do another live You tube. I will be watching.

emons, genies (jinn), and disincarnate spirits permeate ancient occult traditions in the Middle East and neighboring countries. An early 20th-century Persian manuscript on magic and astrology provides a glimpse into this mystical world with dozens of watercolor illustrations of metaphysical and otherworldly creatures, and a book of spells listing incantation and talismans from pre-Islamic Iran, Arabian Peninsula, and Egypt.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow,you have got to be kidding me. This video has just opened another door for me. All this time i could never figure this one stone shape out. I found it at multiple sites,so i know its not random. Its the Hillazon. Dang who would have thunk. I will tell you this to, from watching this video, you will get color change when Stuff is exposed to air,its time related. Dang this video really helped me out.Thank you.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you stop this video at 8.06, in the picture you will see the Rabbit. That seems odd, i never associated the Rabbit with the Aztec/Mayan culture. I guess i should look into that link.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this a interesting video. You have Poison and the Antidote. At 4.10 in the video,i find it interesting in what he says about the Vaults. So be careful out there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr is going to have a live you tube video today at 10.00 am,if you have a interest. I have a photo of what looks like a Shadow Plague Doctor. Not sure if thats what the shadow represents or not. But i see what seems to be gaps in time out here, even from way way back. The quality of their stone work seems to get less, both in size and the quality of it. Maybe its due to wars and plagues. They just up and disappear all together at sometime, Poof gone. I have a photo of where they cut about 3/4 on a stone head they where making, the face was all done and they where cutting it out of the host rock and never finished it. Actually i have two photos of unfinished work of stone heads being made in differant fashions. Poof, here today,gone tomorrow. So there may also be some of the caves they used uncovered,ore caches not processed and left uncovered and so on.
A plague doctor treated victims of the bubonic plague pandemic. Typically, they were not experienced physicians or surgeons, and some were known to exploit the situation by charging patients additional fees for special treatments or false cures. The black plague resulted in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people in Eurasia, peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351, and creating a number of religious, social and economic upheavals, with profound effects on the course of European history.First identified in Wuhan China, coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms are said to include mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10:00 pm tonight Sepehr is going live, if you have a interest. I will be watching.

In mythology, folklore, and religion, a trickster is a god, goddess, demigod, spirit, or sometimes even an animal, which exhibits a great degree of wisdom, occult or secret knowledge, and uses it or play tricks or otherwise disobey normal rules and conventional behavior. These archetypal characters appear in the myths of many different cultures around the world, and do not only bend or break rules, but they are also considered thieves.The Emerald Tablet of Thoth/HermesIn Greek mythology, Prometheus is a Titan, who defies the gods by stealing fire and giving it to humanity as civilization, and therefore, can be thought of as a light-bringer. This archetype is mirrored In many Native American mythologies and beliefs, and even holds similarities with esoteric interpretations of Biblical concepts in the Book of Genesis.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iam gonna have to look at one site out here with a different mind set. It just may give something up to me. We shall SEE.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of Tricksters Stuff goes on out here, hopefully ill be able to pick up on a few of them from this video.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is something, this will tell you how little knowledge i have on Ancient things. I never knew the Greeks have all this Ancient knowledge. I just found that out. Why the Greeks? Iam gonna have to look into that. Where did they get that Knowledge?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what little i have read so far, the Greeks got it from the Egyptians. I wonder who the Egyptians got it from? I guess you have to be like a tracker. P3150394.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom Brown was said to have been able to track an ant across a sidewalk. He's a legend in the Search and Rescue community.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread