bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Mar 27, 2013 #1 Join in and post yours. ...couple of reworked Perds I believe, and the rest purpose made drills. Brown County, TX. Upvote 0
Join in and post yours. ...couple of reworked Perds I believe, and the rest purpose made drills. Brown County, TX.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Mar 27, 2013 #2 That lower left drill is a killer. Bet that was a blast to find.
bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Mar 27, 2013 Thread Owner #3 they were passed down. Wifes' grandparents and parents were all avid hunters. I won't take credit for any of their hard sought 'facts, but sure won't miss a chance to tell ya about mine. lol For sure, you could take it to the bank, someone probably had a near heart attack when that bad boy came out.
they were passed down. Wifes' grandparents and parents were all avid hunters. I won't take credit for any of their hard sought 'facts, but sure won't miss a chance to tell ya about mine. lol For sure, you could take it to the bank, someone probably had a near heart attack when that bad boy came out.
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2013 #4 Wow, those are some nice finds..Ya, I might have the big one if I stumbled upon that one...lol Thanks BW for posting them. BCI
Wow, those are some nice finds..Ya, I might have the big one if I stumbled upon that one...lol Thanks BW for posting them. BCI
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2013 #5 Those are awesome! I would freak right out if I found any one of those!
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2013 #6 Nice collection of drills. Thanks for the pic.
Boxtopp Jr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 57 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake county Ca Detector(s) used Se mxt tiger shark Mar 27, 2013 #7 Super cool! thanks for sharing
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2013 #8 Bravo I think you could shock us every day truth be know. How is the sifting operation coming along?
bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Mar 28, 2013 Thread Owner #9 Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. Much appreciated. My feeble attempt to get back to the business of "facting" and leave drama to Hollywood Tn...still in the gearing up mode, but am very anxious to "break ground" you might say. lol
Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. Much appreciated. My feeble attempt to get back to the business of "facting" and leave drama to Hollywood Tn...still in the gearing up mode, but am very anxious to "break ground" you might say. lol
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2013 #10 Definitely looking forward to seeing how you do. I wish you the best of luck.