Andy Sabischs Deus book is ready

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Andy Sabisch has just gotten the shipment of The Deus Handbook - $19.95 I believe - perhaps some on here have provided input or photos to be included in the book.
Mine should be here this coming Tuesday,and I'm looking forward to reading it!:thumbsup:

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine should be here this coming Tuesday,and I'm looking forward to reading it!:thumbsup:

Hey, rks. I hate the 'unfriendly' site. How did you order yours?

Thanks rks! I just order 5 of them. (1 for me and 4 for the store.) I appreciate the link.

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A pm'd Link please lol

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got my book yesterday,and all I can say is,WOW!:thumbsup: There's so much information,and tips in it,it's just unbelieveable!:occasion14: If the manual had only been this good! Plus there are lot's of custom programs for about any type hunting that you want to do! It's a Must Have,if you own a Deus!:thumbsup:

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are making me drool! Hope to hear from Andy soon!
This is about the best 19.95 I've ever spent on anything,to do with detecting!:thumbsup:
001_zps385bf993.jpg

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tried the Deep program outlined in Andy's book. The soil here is very dry,due to no rain in 3 weeks. So I thought about trying the deep program. I wasn't disappointed!:thumbsup: I was hitting coins from 4 inches all the way down to 9 inches in the bone dry soil! I hit the 1918 mercury dime at 10 inches even, with a faint no TID signal,but it was steady while circling it. If it will get this kind of depth in dry conditions,it will be really deep in moist conditions.:thumbsup:
00120_zps593b49ce.jpg
00414_zps6fa319c1.jpg
0053_zpsbcf5bcbd.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice post it

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, rks. I hate the 'unfriendly' site. How did you order yours?

Thanks rks! I just order 5 of them. (1 for me and 4 for the store.) I appreciate the link.
Your welcome!:thumbsup:

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The information in the book,really turns the Deus into a great machine! Andy goes into great detail to explain how each feature, effects the machines performance,and how it effects the other opertations/performance of the machine. If you think your Deus is performing now,just wait until you try the settings in the book,and different adjustments!:thumbsup:The only suggestion I would have is to buy a Sampson digging tool,because you are going to be digging a lot deeper holes to recover the targets.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant wait for mine to come. In gonna have to find my mail Man & warn him I got something coming in so if he sees someone chasing him he doesnt get nervous lol hh

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant wait for mine to come. In gonna have to find my mail Man & warn him I got something coming in so if he sees someone chasing him he doesnt get nervous lol hh
Yeah!:thumbsup: The manual just scratches the surface of this machines performance! Talk about unleashing the beast in a machine,this book does it!:thumbsup: The one thing I've noticed since setting up the Deus with the book programs,is I spend a lot more time digging,than sweeping!:laughing7: I'm not covering as much ground as before,since I'm finding more targets. I've been going over areas that I've hit hard,and finding deeper coins,that I missed,plus the ground is bone dry here. If it goes this deep in dry conditions,I'm gonna be digging "foxholes" to find coins in better conditions!:laughing7:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, I cant wait for mine

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I really loved Andy's Explorer/E-Trac book. The more I keep looking at Deus threads and video's, the more I'm kinda leaning towards one. Just don't want to spend that kind of money.
Really didn't like the E-Trac and not overly crazy on the 3030, but this machine really grabs my attention.
After Andy's other book, I know this will be really, really good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions