Andy Sabischs Deus book is ready

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really loved Andy's Explorer/E-Trac book. The more I keep looking at Deus threads and video's, the more I'm kinda leaning towards one. Just don't want to spend that kind of money.
Really didn't like the E-Trac and not overly crazy on the 3030, but this machine really grabs my attention.
After Andy's other book, I know this will be really, really good.
There are some good deal on them out there! The hardest part is trying to swing a heavier machine,after using the Deus! They all feel like they weigh a ton!:laughing7: I'd give some of the supporting vendors a call,you will be suprized!:thumbsup:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
There are some good deal on them out there! The hardest part is trying to swing a heavier machine,after using the Deus! They all feel like they weigh a ton!:laughing7: I'd give some of the supporting vendors a call,you will be suprized!:thumbsup:

That's why I have a Bowflex.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's why I have a Bowflex.
LOL! I used to lift free weights,but that was years ago. The heavest thing I lift now, is my butt out of bed every morning!:laughing7:

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Finally, great news from Andy, he has found out the shipping details for me and the book is on its way!!! Can't wait!!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude ur gonna like it im reading it for a second time lol, no real reason y i just think info sinks in more i guess good luck buddy

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Dude ur gonna like it im reading it for a second time lol, no real reason y i just think info sinks in more i guess good luck buddy

i am pretty sure i will... in fact, i took the opportunity to order his other book at the same time on the same shipment. :P

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could I get a link to that book as well, please!

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
it's on its way!!!:headbang::thumbsup:
Andy book despatched.JPG

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone that thinks the book sucks,or is done reading it and wants to sell it for 13.00 bucks id be interested :laughing7:

Foot hill

Aug 26, 2013
Ca foot hills. (Central ca.)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and tesoro compadre minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The book is great!
The detector is even better!
Sooo much to this machine..
Some times its good to just go back to my compadre and live the simple life ;)
Guess I love fast, accurate and light machines!
The book has tons of info not fully covered in manual and you will be overwhelmed, take it slow, read it all to get an overview, stick to using basic programs till you get used to the machine and find out what you do not like about your current program, then...... Start "playing" with the settings little bit at a time.
The book will be there to help you out and you'll be going back to it until you know your Deus enough to write your own book.
Every owner should have this!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions