mastereagle22
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2007
- Messages
- 4,916
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Adding to that sentiment, I recently had to give up something, that to me, was the BEST thing I had ever found because I made the agreement with the landowner that they could keep anything I found that they were interested in. It still stings today and that has been two weeks ago already.
Think really carefully about any arangements you make before you make them. I would really like for someone to buy me a new top of the line machine but not if it means I would have to give up my good finds to them.
Think really carefully about any arangements you make before you make them. I would really like for someone to buy me a new top of the line machine but not if it means I would have to give up my good finds to them.







