What's new

Ann Arbor finds 1918 walker and some blings and things

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160828_112103.webp20160828_112110.webp20160828_112120.webp20160828_112128.webp20160828_112153.webp20160828_112202.webp20160828_112210.webp20160828_112254.webpWent out this weekend found a 1918 half dollar and five Wheaties and old watch and some thing that might have been a pendant the half dollar was one of those times you stick your coil under a pine tree and half hope there is no hit well there was and got the half and 5 wheats I'm going to go back and hit a few more trees these were there in the older days and they have been doing some controlled burns and mowing some hills that haven't been mowed in a long time its great to find silver don't get me wrong I love being outside treasure hunting but need a little reward here and there I also realized I was swinging my coil faster than usual I guess from silver being kinda scarce around here, Gotta get back to basics and patience Thanks for looking and all of you sharing your finds I love this site.....Tommy P>S I finally got a new phone the Samsung s7 takes great pics water proof to ten feet shatter proof cover love it
 
Upvote 22
Awesome finds.
 
Very nice finds and half dollar recovery. I've done a lot of swinging since last year and have only gotten two under my coil. Congrats
 
Nicely done! Good luck in all your future hunts!
 
Tommy, dynamite finds, way to go! And no bees this time!
 
A very productive hunt. I really get a nice warm feeling when I recover big silver like that.
 
Sweet saves and Big silver, Awesome hunt!!
 
Congratulations on the finds. Great job finding big silver.
 
Is this your second half this year? Congrats on the silver and other finds. You are doing good.
 
Congrats on the good hunt. :occasion14: Love the old Walker
 
Congrats on that Walker. It looks like your truck may be a Tootsie Toy. It will be marked on the underside. Those are always nice to dig.
 
! 1921 morgan silver dolloar 3 halves this year
 
Congrats on the Walker and other nice finds
 
Sweet Silver Half,, sure looks like a Tootsie toy.
Congrats on a great hunt.
 
A Tootsie and a walker... well done sir!
 
Sweet finds! Congrats!

I like the watch. and the walker!
 
Great score on the half dollar!
 
Gotta love that pocket watch. I always wonder who owned it, how'd they lose it, and why can't the artifact talk, and tell me the story. Good luck when you go back out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom