Announcing the Tnet Sur(E)Prize!!

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, after almost 3 feet of snow and a wiped out mail box by a plow, I have been going to the post office to get my mail until some snow melts and I can replace the box. Well today, I stopped to get my mail and was surprised to see a package. I opened it and WOW! What a surprise! The TreasureNet treasure box arrived full of CW goodies, home-made cookies, and hot chocolate to top it off. Thanks for the great surprise! I filled the box up again, ready to be shipped on Monday! I have a good idea of who shipped it to me... we were talking on the phone and out of the blue, this person asked me for my address. Sneaky! You got me...I had no idea. This is a great idea! Since there is to much snow to get out and dig this is wonderful!

Thanks for the great box of treasure Todd!

Hutch

Attachments

• DSCF0817.JPG
    DSCF0817.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF0817.JPG
    DSCF0817.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 266
OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Very nice indeed!! Great poor weather time passing treasure for sure!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some eyepopping relics, books and edibles packed into the Tnet Sur(E)Prize treasure chest. Wow, very nice!

:wink: RR

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, this has been a great success so far. I love to read about what everyone gets. M :hello2: nty

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
tcooper1 said:
Well last night was a great surprise! Got home from work and had a package waiting at the door. I couldn't remember ordering anything, so after dinner I decided to open it. I'll have to say I was very shocked! I've been having withdrawls lately with all the snow that's been dumped on us lately here in VA (36 + inches), so opening a treasure chest full of civil war relics and goodies was inspiring, not to mention just plain fun. I want to thank you Doug, we had a good time going through each piece, and then creating a new box to send to the next recipient. This was a great idea!

P.S. Forgot to show the bag of jerky that was in the box also but then realized I was to busy eatting it ;D
Todd,
I am glad you enjoyed the box. I hope the snow melts soon so we can hunt.
Doug

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I love this also...its been so nice to read how this has taken off and also anticipate on who is going to get what...I cant believe some of the contents....I am going to send a few more out also...we have alot of Tnet members who need them yet...

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Well Guess what.. Today i get to work at 3 Pm and 5 minutes after my Wife calls to tell me that there is a big Packet for me, All day i have to wait... Finally 11 Pm and i am off work, i drive home as fast as the law permits me and open the box, WooooW.. a 14 inch Gold Pan and about 1Lbs of Real Placer Gold from the Mojave Desert in California, but wait i dig thru the Packing Chips and find a little bag with coins.. Kooool...

Thanks so much for my Tnet Sur(E)Prize Cynangyl

Now i will see if i cant get a packet ready for the next one

USTiger

Attachments

• Tnet Sur(E)Prize.JPG
    Tnet Sur(E)Prize.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 186
OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
oh dear....that would be a looooooong wait! I hope you enjoy the chance to do some practicing for your gold panning trip! Have a great time!

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice thread and a great Idea. Sorta reminds me of the CHRISTmas card that has been sent and re-sent in our family for the past 15 years. It finally ended when my aunt forgot where she put it :tongue3: crazy old bat that she was. I will be following this thread from now on...........NGE

l

Oct 24, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened here. Looked like a really good idea with lots of participation, then bang, it's almost off the page.

What's going on? Did all the last receivers just quit?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Easter to everyone!
The Lord has arisen!

I've got a little home-made gift for someone I have in mind on Tnet...
But I need an address.
OK, people, help me to secretly get an address!
Post your thoughts of whom I'm thinking of, and I'll PM you if you are correct. Hopefully, then, you can help me with their address!(Help from the Wolfpack).
Hope all had a blessed day!

Best Wishes,
Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.
Info received.
Thanks to all who replied! :hello2:
Blessed week ahead, Brothers and Sisters! :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread