What's new

Another 1916 Merc, but still no D.

The Buzzard King

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
643
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E.P.A.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280-X
Well, it MIGHT have had a D once, but it's too worn to tell! :D
This is about my 6th or 7th 1916 Merc now. I also found about a dozen wheats.
Hunted for about 2 hours.
I guess it's better than a tick! :o
Thanks for lookin'.
 

Attachments

  • April 8th 09 014.webp
    April 8th 09 014.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 439
  • April 8th 09 017.webp
    April 8th 09 017.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 408
Upvote 0
Nice digs BK. Yep...beats the snot out of a tick. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the silver and it is for sure better then a tick lol best of luck and HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice mercury dime! I hope you get the 1916D someday!
 
Nice dig. That's my opinion, if you can't tell it must be a D. Hope you find one soon.
JDD
 
D or No D it's still nice to dig silver!! But I hope you get your 16 D.

HH Joe
 
You won't have to post it if you do find one with a "D".
We will be able to hear you SCREAM :director:
Congrats on the silver.Keep trying the "D" will come.


fortbball9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom