Another almost real Ring...

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went Park hunting this morning and found this ring...I'll get a real one someday...:laughing7:...I hope.....Did pick up just over $2.00 in clad and a couple of wheats...so it wasn't a bust...... 100_0517.JPG

JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree about the Wheats.. If I find at least one.. It makes my hunt feel successful. :)

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My biggest problem is,I don't dig low signals! I went out on a hunt and decided to dig every signal from 40 VDI on up! After about 200 pull tabs:laughing7:,a 70's VDI was exciting to see:hello2:. I know to find the rings you have to dig low numbers/signals,but I just don't seem to have the will,to check them out?

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring! Hope the real ones find there way under your coil soon.

I hated digging pulltabs, but when you do find that first gold, it makes you dig all tab signals. I now dig anything from the mid 40's up. Now mind you, location and history of the site dictates the likelihood of jewelery finds.

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rks1949.....I worked the outside area of the football field at our old school and was making a killing in clad and a few wheat's a couple of days ago, I pulled out early because they started cutting the grass... I was loading up on coinage fast from pocket spills to single drops, the trash was very moderate....I'll hunt again after their working hours and weekends within the next couple weeks...(I'm Retired) been enjoying detecting since 1984 and still consider myself as a newbe....

OP
OP
Potts

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
upnavy....For as often as you post do you ever hunt ...all I read is databoys....No photo's, No finds....Just databoys .....whats up with this....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread