What's new

Another BigFoot caught on a cam

killed off by man depletes the gene pool for big cats absolutely

but if bigfoot were to have enough breeding pairs to stay viable, then one would be caught, seen for real with 'real footage' or shot.

one male and one female can not hold a species. simple as that truly
 
No worries. I am all out of ideer's :tongue3:
 
Thrillahunt, I enjoyed your article, long time since I heard that story.
I filter everything I read through so many differents levels, don't worry 'bout it.
I found it an informative view. Thank you.
 
Thank you for thanking me, Mrs. Cat.

"Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit."
Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827
 
Well hunting any animal can be difficult, (Although cows are pretty easy to hunt). Hunting a rare animal you know little about is alot tougher. Many big game hunters spend thousands of dollars and a whole lifetime trying to bag a tiger.. and they're still trying.

Here in the Bayou State, there are black panthers roaming around the Pearl River. Nobody I know of has ever shot one. I know one or two old timers who have seen em. More recently a few who've heard em. Lots of tracks and some spoor here and there. But no trophies hanging on walls. And no remains of panthers found or photographs taken hereabouts.

Do I believe black panthers are out there on the Pearl River ? Just ask anybody around here and they'll tell you in a heartbeat they are there. Of course i believe.
 
Exactly. You don't even have to wear camouflage to hunt cows. You can wear a Hawaiian shirt and just blow the car horn. Cows run straight to the car. You're right. In fact. A calf will stand right there and wait for his turn while you cut up the cow. It's amazing really.
 
::)

Glad to see the Topic of Bigfoot has been totally faded away to something totally different :notworthy:

SS
 
so flipping channels last night

and 'search for bigfoot' show is on :laughing7: imagine my surprise :laughing9:

a growl, some possible 'evidence' and then, then, then NOTHING of course.

geez....a family being visited by a skunk ape squatch for years and no one puts up some damn security cameras...like to really catch this 'thing' in a picture? come on....if 'they knew it to be true and on their land, let a film crew in to 'hunt' squatch, then they must want to prove it as true-----so wouldn't ya go a bit further and put up some real cameras?

If I had squatch on my back porch, opening a screen door, and growling....gee I think a few cameras would be a small help to maybe getting some real evidence...again, geez man...what a show they put on for us crazies to watch...lol...when I see these shows I think--maybe, maybe this time, they will get something....duh, nuttin' as usual. waste of my time, I gotta be nuts for wasting my time watching :laughing7:

bigfoot in your yard, on your back porch, all the time, hmmm...wanna prove it?
buy a real security camera. heck I will send ya the money to put up a real surveillance camera :hello2:

just wild
 
The best photographic evidence of Bigfoot (now known to be staged) was taken Oct. 20, 1967 by Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin at Bluff Creek, California. The film was taken with a hand-held Super 8 movie camera. In 1967 that was high-tech. Back in
'67 we were lucky to have 3 television channels. Sometimes.
 
If yall wanted to see a real picture of my brother, all yuh had to do was ask. All his buddy's call him Sasquatch! That Is true no joke!
 
poorhunter78 said:
If yall wanted to see a real picture of my brother, all yuh had to do was ask. All his buddy's call him Sasquatch! That Is true no joke!

your bro is in more videos than a porn star--and has so much controversary.

tell him to stand still, let everyone get a good pic, sample of hair etc......Sasquatch has been found and has a family :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
i sure saw something in the video,
but couldnt make out much though.
BTW, how come they didnt see it walk
no more than 20 yards in front of them?
I do believe there could be Bigfoots, UFOs
and I most definetily believe there are ghost.
 
FarmerChick said:
poorhunter78 said:
If yall wanted to see a real picture of my brother, all yuh had to do was ask. All his buddy's call him Sasquatch! That Is true no joke!

your bro is in more videos than a porn star--and has so much controversary.

tell him to stand still, let everyone get a good pic, sample of hair etc......Sasquatch has been found and has a family :laughing9: :laughing9:
Funny thing is I talk to him on the phone all the time! But every time we try and have a face to face talk, all I get is a blur of him scamperin around like the roadrunner. I will try and shock him down & get a pic fer yall.
 
OK I'm gonna have to put in my two cents,

The Ape caves in Washington State are actually named after the boyscout troop that discovered the tubes.



I've spent lots of time in the mountains and hills of WA. I've seen lots of black bears never a cougar, seen turkeys on the east side of the mountains never the west.(Cascades) I've seen coyotes in the desert and the city never seen one in the woods. Does he exist? Don't know never seen him.

I do understand that things are there never to be seen........ by me anyway.
 
poorhunter78 said:
FarmerChick said:
poorhunter78 said:
If yall wanted to see a real picture of my brother, all yuh had to do was ask. All his buddy's call him Sasquatch! That Is true no joke!

your bro is in more videos than a porn star--and has so much controversary.

tell him to stand still, let everyone get a good pic, sample of hair etc......Sasquatch has been found and has a family :laughing9: :laughing9:
Funny thing is I talk to him on the phone all the time! But every time we try and have a face to face talk, all I get is a blur of him scamperin around like the roadrunner. I will try and shock him down & get a pic fer yall.


schock him down :laughing7: :headbang: now that is funny!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom