What's new

Another box and a little silva for the collection

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I thought I had two boxes coming in today but only had one. It was slim pickins as it only produced 6 40%ers out of 500. Oh well I have 4 boxes coming in on thursday and should have quite a few to show you all. Good luck from GS.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
That bites when you get all pumped up for boxes and then that happens......at least you got one of them though.

Six from one box is pretty darn good too GS. Like the knucklehead above me said......more for the stash.

Good luck on the Thursday boxes....keep us posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom