What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Another Brass whatzit…

Nathan6309

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
207
Reaction score
713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Botetourt County, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Macro Siplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody! I was out at my site where I’ve been sifting and was able to pick this up a little ways from the house seat with my Garrett. I’m honestly not sure what it is, but I swear I’ve seen it somewhere before. Anybody got any ideas? I have included top, bottom, and side photos to better display the shape of the item. Thanks in advance for any info!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 183
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
kinda wondering about a morse code tapper or part of..also wondering about some antique clock parts..
 

Attachments

  • morse.webp
    morse.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 3
It does looks very familiar, the bent portion looks to have been lead soldered to something. :icon_scratch:

Hopefully someone will recognize it, otherwise this is going to bug me too. :laughing7:
Dave
 

Attachments

  • image-crop.webp
    image-crop.webp
    237.8 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 1
Maybe a clip to hold paper up on a dry cleaners cloth hanging or similar belt(hangs on a track from ceiling,) or meat hook track in beef/other meat processing plant.
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom