What's new

Another cracking 2 hours

Wetony290515

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
35
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick post before I get them all cleaned up. Can anyone give me any information on the 2 knifes ?
684907f249f8c3cc3dc64ad589343546.jpg


Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 12
The ONLY information I can give you on the two knives is they are rusted beyond recognition.

Looks like a great hunt. Lots of coins to keep a person content. Congrats
 
Yip there a bit to far gone lol thanks anyway

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
Would like to see just the coins if possible Wetony. Any goodies in there?
 
Only One silver tuberale . and it was a 1939 sixpence , I'll get all the pics up soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom