P5250004.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 644
  • P5250005.JPG
    P5250005.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
Congrats on that 1st!....WTG ;D jgas

Nice finds there! I want to hunt where you are :D ;D . Great job! :thumbsup:

Very nice, none of my scabbard tips ever turned out very nice. But I have to add a thanks to you, I have dug many of the lead base's that held the zinc ring, and until today I have never but it togeather as to what they actually were. One more little mystery solved, thanks for helping....HH....Bill

Wow Joe, that's too cool. You bum...I was all up and down those washes, lol. There are several of them though. Did you get my reply about hunting tomorrow?

bearbqd said:
Wow Joe, that's too cool. You bum...I was all up and down those washes, lol. There are several of them though. Did you get my reply about hunting tomorrow?
This was the wash toward's the old stone building going up to the "store",it wasn't even an inch under.....I'll give you a call in a few!!

Great find. I have only found one scabbard tip.
Dman

Well done!

I've never found one. Been MDing CW sites since 1992.

-Buckles

BuckleBoy said:
Well done!

-Buckles
Thank's everyone....I think that's when I packed it in and left.

BB....You're kidding right ???

A great find CMan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That one is still on my wish list.

civilman1 said:
BuckleBoy said:
Well done!

-Buckles
Thank's everyone....I think that's when I packed it in and left.

BB....You're kidding right ???

Nope. I'm absolutely serious. Great find!

Nice finds!!! I very rarely send a comment, I know I should do it more often because I really think this site is terrific! The bullet second from left looks like one I found a couple of years ago at a monastery in central Canada. What age would it be approximately?

Thanks for all the wonderful stories.

Suzyqdogs

Congrats on the great finds Civil, especially the scabbard tip. :thumbsup: I've only found one of those myself.
Great job,
MM

suzyqdogs said:
Nice finds!!! I very rarely send a comment, I know I should do it more often because I really think this site is terrific! The bullet second from left looks like one I found a couple of years ago at a monastery in central Canada. What age would it be approximately?

Thanks for all the wonderful stories.

Suzyqdogs
Thank's Suzy....This bullet is your common .58 caliber used by both side's in the Civil War,can't put an approximate date but it's at least 145 yr.'s old +/-.If you can post it,love to take a look.....HH!!

WTG civilman1! always like checking one off the list , congrats :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back