Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Took the 'ole man out to Silver Beach yesterday, and met up with D-dub there. About half an hour later we were joined by Kimsdad and Lowbatts.
Finds are slimming out, but they're still there. All my signals were signals I would normally not dig, but since this place is known for goofy signals, I pretty much dug every signal. Ended up with 2 Merc's, 1 Canadian silver dime, few CJ toys, and a silver? part of a necklace or bracelet? No clue, but it is still pretty nice. I also found 24 greenies of which one of them is a 1895 IH. It is taking a bath at the moment, so I'll add the pic later.
Good seeing everyone, and nice meeting Etrac007.
Finds are slimming out, but they're still there. All my signals were signals I would normally not dig, but since this place is known for goofy signals, I pretty much dug every signal. Ended up with 2 Merc's, 1 Canadian silver dime, few CJ toys, and a silver? part of a necklace or bracelet? No clue, but it is still pretty nice. I also found 24 greenies of which one of them is a 1895 IH. It is taking a bath at the moment, so I'll add the pic later.
Good seeing everyone, and nice meeting Etrac007.
Attachments
-
coins 063.webp60.4 KB · Views: 207 -
coins 064.webp7.5 KB · Views: 184 -
coins 065.webp8.7 KB · Views: 180 -
coins 066.webp7.8 KB · Views: 184 -
coins 067.webp9.5 KB · Views: 182 -
coins 068.webp7 KB · Views: 178 -
coins 069.webp8.1 KB · Views: 193 -
coins 070.webp39.9 KB · Views: 219 -
coins 071.webp41.9 KB · Views: 214
!!!!








