coincrawlin
Sr. Member
I was wondering how long it would take, but last night it happened...got our first Commemorative
...a George Washington 250th Anniversary. We had picked up our six boxes yesterday, and of course the wife got the lucky box again (I'm thinking I should just quit and let her do them all
).
Out of four boxes so far the results are as folllows:
Box 1: (1) GW Comm, (1) 64, (2) 67's, (3) 68's, (2) 69's
Box 2: Skunk
Box 3: (1) 2002 impaired proof
Box 4: (2) 68's
Not the results we had been seeing couple months ago, but something is better than nothing. Will update when we get through the other two boxes.
Update
Remaining two boxes produced a skunk and (1) 1963-D Ben and (1) Bicentennial clad proof (filled another spot with that one).
Thanks all for the comments, and good luck searching!
~Coincrawlin
...a George Washington 250th Anniversary. We had picked up our six boxes yesterday, and of course the wife got the lucky box again (I'm thinking I should just quit and let her do them all
). Out of four boxes so far the results are as folllows:
Box 1: (1) GW Comm, (1) 64, (2) 67's, (3) 68's, (2) 69's
Box 2: Skunk
Box 3: (1) 2002 impaired proof
Box 4: (2) 68's
Not the results we had been seeing couple months ago, but something is better than nothing. Will update when we get through the other two boxes.
Update
Remaining two boxes produced a skunk and (1) 1963-D Ben and (1) Bicentennial clad proof (filled another spot with that one).
Thanks all for the comments, and good luck searching!
~Coincrawlin
Attachments
Upvote
0









