What's new

Another Glittering Golden Monday In Paradise

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went with Ken on our usual Monday outing to Mecca Land Beach to detect goodies. What a sparkling day it turned out to be. I got lucky again and dug a 9.4gr. 10KT. Gold ring with 16 diamonds and later another gold ring, a 7.4gr. 14Kt band. Got to meet Low Tide Tim from Virginia at the beach today, he also got 1 heavy gold.
 

Attachments

  • Paradise.webp
    Paradise.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 885
Upvote 0
Beauty! Well done!!
 
Not luck, just skill. I like the diamond ring, nice
 
Yikes!!! Where are my sunglasses when I need them :hello2: :)

Beautiful finds, Les! Those diamonds sure are sparkly!

Lorraine
 
What a great start to a week.... Go Les, nice gold!

Cliff
 
Love that gold :icon_thumleft :WTG :icon_thumright: nice hunt :icon_pirat:
 
WTG Les, Great Finds, HH
 
You're tearing em up Les great hunting
 
Nice finds Les! Ken must be getting depressed by now. :BangHead:
 
Les that is a great find I wish I could get out there more this weather has been just perfect to many people want to fish . when the weather gets bad I might see you on the beach.

Jonnie
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Went with Ken on our usual Monday outing to Mecca Land Beach to detect goodies. What a sparkling day it turned out to be. I got lucky again and dug a 9.4gr. 10KT. Gold ring with 16 diamonds and later another gold ring, a 7.4gr. 14Kt band. Got to meet Low Tide Tim from Virginia at the beach today, he also got 1 heavy gold.

Great find!

Did you find this in the water, or on the beach?

If in the water, what detector are you using?

Thanks

Bud
a newbee in Orlando
 
beautiful Les !! Ken may never catch up in the dollar pool.....
 
oh yeah thats what im talkin bout :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Great find!

Did you find this in the water, or on the beach?

If in the water, what detector are you using?

Thanks

Bud
a newbee in Orlando
[/quote]

Found these in the water with my old Excal with Seasearch Coil.
 
I'd be like Gollum over that chunker with ice .... my precioussss, I'd still cook my fish though - just an awesome loot Les :icon_thumleft:
 
Way to go Les!! Killer loot!!

:icon_thumleft:

Aaron
 
The rate your going Ken's going to need to get a loan? OMG! How warm was the water? Keep it up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom