What's new

Another Gold and Silver weekend!

emb66

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
354
Golden Thread
1
Location
KS
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1662.webpDSCN1666.webpWent out to a local lake beach after work yesterday and started to detect. Not long after I got there I was approached by a young lady who told me she had lost her ring. She described the ring and left me her contact information. I was hunting with the dual field and digging lots of targets but didn't find it. I went back out this morning with the excal II and found it the first target I dug! It was a 10k white gold diamond solitaire ring. I returned it this evening to a very happy young lady. The 3 ring photo has a junk ring on the left, a .925 silver ring in the middle and the 10k white gold on the right. I don't know what metal the skeleton key pendant is. Thanks for looking. E
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the finds!! Nice job with the return.
 
Congrats on the gold and silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom