What's new

Another good day in the creek!

BobGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
331
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got a bunch of rain over the last few days so the creeks were up again. It's like Christmas morning when I get into the creek and see that everything has been turned over... :)

I think the big one is either a Godar or Big Sandy..


ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473651397.748963.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473651286.667731.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473651311.619715.webp
 
Upvote 0
Both are very nice! Congrats!
 
That is a productive creek, way to go!!!!!
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473704237.303979.webp

Yes it is! These are some of the best points that I have found over the last two years in this creek alone.. I am extremely fortunate to have access..
 
The creek has been good to you...stay after it! Good luck in your future outings!
 
What type is third from the left?
 
Yes creek hunting is fun you just never know what you might find. Most creeks in my area are land locked and you have to have permission to get into them.
 
What type is third from the left?

Good question... I posted that point last winter when I found it and someone replied that it is a Harpeth River. When I researched this type I learned that the northern edge of the region this point is found in is Tennessee and I am in southern Illinois. I guess it's not unrealistic to find one in Illinois if that's really the type. I'm just not sure but I will be taking my points to an archeologist in a couple of weeks so hopefully I'll get some answers..
 
Those are beautiful creek finds! My creek is more generous with pottery but once in a while it will give me a point, you're lucky!
 
View attachment 1358164

Yes it is! These are some of the best points that I have found over the last two years in this creek alone.. I am extremely fortunate to have access..
You found allot of nice quality creek finds..Very Nicce
 
That is obviously a good creek. Thanks for sharing.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473831909.709579.webp

I found this one recently different base
 
So, I'm not even going to bother starting a new thread to post the artifacts that I just found this morning in my amazing creek! What would I call it, "Even more artifacts from my amazing creek"? :)

These were both found this morning. What's interesting is I have recently started to focus more on looking in the water than I have before and 6 of the 9 points that I have found in the last few weeks have all come from the water!!

Is the one on the right a Dalton??

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473874211.182885.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473874221.500949.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473874325.491674.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473874336.446111.webp
 
Those are some great looking points.
 
You definitely have an amazing creek. Great finds, Im sure you'll find many more!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom