J jmoe Full Member Joined Nov 19, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 14, 2011 #1 We're getting some good minus tides in the morning right now so I got out early..and got lucky with a 14k band 9.7 gr and this 9k 33 inch chain and pendant 4.4 gr. ,also got 2 silver rings not pictured. Thanks Attachments MVC-248S.webp 22.2 KB · Views: 1,335 Upvote 0
We're getting some good minus tides in the morning right now so I got out early..and got lucky with a 14k band 9.7 gr and this 9k 33 inch chain and pendant 4.4 gr. ,also got 2 silver rings not pictured. Thanks
Lorrain. Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 978 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT & Minelab Elite Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2011 #2 Very nice, Jmoe! I love finding chains, although I don't find them very often. Congrats on the nice ring , too. Lorraine
Very nice, Jmoe! I love finding chains, although I don't find them very often. Congrats on the nice ring , too. Lorraine
AdamBuchanan Jr. Member Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 85 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Keystone Heights, FL Detector(s) used Excal II, Whites IDX Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2011 #3 nice !! very nice !!
Soup Jr. Member Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 79 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Okinawa, Japan Dec 14, 2011 #4 Looks good nice finds. Rob
Jeep Bronze Member Joined Mar 27, 2008 Messages 1,556 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location 32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W Detector(s) used My other detector is a helicopter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2011 #5 Looking Good, Really nice recovery
gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2011 #6 sonic boom - u will hear it soon lear inbound.............................
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 14, 2011 #7 Congratulations on your finds.
North Florida Beach Hunter Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2008 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake City, FL Detector(s) used Excalibur 1000 II, Ace 250, Gold Bug 2, Fisher 1265-X, C&G Bobcat, Previously Garrett Groundhog and Bounty Hunter RB 10 Dec 25, 2011 #8 What machine did you use to find that small gold chain?
J jmoe Full Member Joined Nov 19, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 26, 2011 Thread Owner #9 I was using my excal II 1000
gold nuggets Bronze Member Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 2,445 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, Oregon Detector(s) used Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 26, 2011 #10 Congratulations to you on the gold tickets Jmoe and the other (not shown) silver rings. HH Gold Nuggets
Congratulations to you on the gold tickets Jmoe and the other (not shown) silver rings. HH Gold Nuggets
camb1 Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 317 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2011 #11 jmoe said: I was using my excal II 1000 Click to expand... WTG John. Isn't that the only water detector. LOL.
jmoe said: I was using my excal II 1000 Click to expand... WTG John. Isn't that the only water detector. LOL.
C California Girl Jr. Member Joined Dec 19, 2011 Messages 91 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo, White's Mxt Pro & GMT, Gold Master ll. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2011 #12 Unbelievable! Way to go. Can't wait to see what you find in 2012. I'll be waiting for your post. Happy Hunting.
Unbelievable! Way to go. Can't wait to see what you find in 2012. I'll be waiting for your post. Happy Hunting.