What's new

Another good day

Scott (Upstate NY)

Full Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
120
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Classic III, Surf PI, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the wife out for her first time of CRH. We pulled up to a bank that I had never tried before and was hoping for results that would gain the interest of my love. I went in and came out with 6 rolls of halves. My wife opened a roll and started to call off the dates. One by one- they were all in the 60's-all twenty of them. I opened a roll and found 11 silver. Out of 120 coins, 31 were 40% silver. Very exciting!! Two more hours later of hitting banks yielded only one more silver. Total of $280.00 yielded 32 silver coins. We are satisfied.
 
Upvote 0
What a great start! It's so much fun sharing this hobby with your guy or gal. Just make sure she doesn't go around telling everyone about it. Am I wrong to suggest this? Anyway, my girlfriend sometimes coin hunts with me, and thank heavens she found some silver in her first roll. Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be as enthusiastic. She loves any kind of treasure hunting, so she's completely on board.

happy hunting to the both of you!
 
ty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom