What's new

Another great day at the beach! Silver and gold

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back down to my favorite beach. First hour was a little slow then vault broke loose, Managed 2 gold, a silver earring, silver chain and charm and a 1948 Rosie. Plus plenty of junk targets.

10K wedding band, 3.1g

14K earring cz, 0.8g
 

Attachments

  • 2-18-12 total.webp
    2-18-12 total.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 584
  • 2-18-12 10K wed band.webp
    2-18-12 10K wed band.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 578
  • 2-18-12 14K earring.webp
    2-18-12 14K earring.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 554
Upvote 0
You are on fire!! Great finds.
 
Nice as always Ron - been emailing you - dont know if they are going in spam or not
 
sleazeeeeeeeeee gold banger :whip2:
 
Amazing Ron, keep it up and take advantage of the mild winter. Erie was brutal yesterday, to many waves to get in and to much snow ice on the wet. I could only work the wave wash and had to be careful. I was walking along and suddenly was up to my crotch in a hole. All I could figure was there was snow/ice under the sand which melted creating a void that I stepped on.... happened about 4 times before it scared me enough to give up....here is what it looked like.
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0297.webp
    100MEDIA_IMAG0297.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 894
Nice going Ron. :icon_thumleft: I get a special thrill on finding the earring studs as it is the rarity of the find. The earring backs are harder to come by but when the sounds are slow you'll scoop anything.
 
Great hunt Ron...congrats to ya
on the silver and gold keepers.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great job Ron, on all those finds. :headbang:

I like that religious medal with the heavy chain. :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Ron,you are the king of the jungle when it comes to gold!
 
Cool earring...is it tri-color?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom