painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 #1 It was cold but worth it thought I would share , any info on this point is welcome Attachments image-554448467.webp 34.3 KB · Views: 110 image-581925756.webp 106.8 KB · Views: 93 image-3130011939.webp 38.7 KB · Views: 97 image-1444604495.webp 121.4 KB · Views: 98 image-2380742205.webp 39.8 KB · Views: 89 image-1763404567.webp 45.9 KB · Views: 97 image-2330084950.webp 33.7 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Dec 8, 2013 #2 Dang Dude! You really find some nice stuff, and a lot of it too.
WVhillbilly Jr. Member Joined Nov 23, 2013 Messages 71 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2013 #3 Awesome Opossum!! What a haul..what part of the country are you?
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Quito and Hillbilly I'm i middle Tennessee little town you might say
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 #5 Nice going man.. Down by that moving water isn't freezing at least.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Thanks GB it actually keeps the snow and ice melted away from stream about ten feet I just got lucky today
Thanks GB it actually keeps the snow and ice melted away from stream about ten feet I just got lucky today
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 #7 Forget the point # 5 is the best find.
WVhillbilly Jr. Member Joined Nov 23, 2013 Messages 71 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2013 #8 Ive always wanted to go to tennessee and the western part of the carolinas
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 Thread Owner #9 Thanks rock I like number 5 too I was pretty happy I found that one ... Wv I did a lot of work last year your way in Morgantown and New martinsville
Thanks rock I like number 5 too I was pretty happy I found that one ... Wv I did a lot of work last year your way in Morgantown and New martinsville
WVhillbilly Jr. Member Joined Nov 23, 2013 Messages 71 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2013 #10 Yeah cant wait to see where my passion leads
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 Thread Owner #11 I bet it's near water so bring your wet gear haha
WVhillbilly Jr. Member Joined Nov 23, 2013 Messages 71 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2013 #12 Ive been wanting to try to dig an overhang...its been popping up in my head to do it.