engine 823
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Waynesburg, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, ACE 150

Well went to my local pawn shop and made some finds this morning. They said no one had come in with any coin but while I was there a man walked in with two bank bags full of silver coins. The pawn shop owner told the guy to sell them to me first and he would look at what was left.
Well Long story short he had (67) 1964 and older rossevelt dimes, (25) Mercury Dimes, (8) 40% Kennedy's, (1) 1964 Kennedy. I bought all the coins listed here. He had others but I left them for the coin dealer. I offered him $130.00 for the lot. That came out to $1.28 per coin. He snatched it up. I bought 8.20033 Troy Ounce of silver a total value of $243.14 at the time of this posting.I think I had a pretty good day!

What do you all think.
Also I have yet to lookk for rare dates!
Wish me LUCK!
Upvote
0







