What's new

Another Mail Box Find.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0117191502.webp0117191503.webp0117191502a.webp Another mail box find today. Both blades are from Indian Mound TN. Sent to me by a friend. I have not typed them yet, I work to much. 😆
 
Upvote 0
Nicely made point and knife I assume. Good buddy.
 
Nice!! After all these years when I hold a nice piece in my hand I am still amazed.
 
Indian Mound is very near the flint deposits at Dover. Looks like the stuff. Dover/Ft. Payne. Gary
 
Indian Mound is very near the flint deposits at Dover. Looks like the stuff. Dover/Ft. Payne. Gary
Gary this person has found 1 flint mace and 3 swords all from that area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom