ConceptualizedNetherlandr
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2014
- Messages
- 3,500
- Reaction score
- 4,476
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sagittarius A*
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Here's a loaded question for you.......
Can anyone show any verifiable evidence that directly confirms the narration to be fiction? Just saying, to proceed in truly unbiased and informed debate one must weigh equally both sides of that ever-looming debate. So I choose to leave the door open to any reasonable explanation and I still entertain both sides, often supporting both when those sides remain reasonable.
Proving a negative? I'll get right on that ... but first there might be a teapot orbiting somewhere out there that needs to be attended to ...I'll ask my bud Russell

However, it's not beyond possible that there could exist something, say in the form of an old letter, for instance, that could possibly confirm the story to be just a fictional writing. I'm not holding my breath that such confirmation will ever show up.







