• IMGP00041.JPG
    IMGP00041.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,484
  • IMGP00031.JPG
    IMGP00031.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,484
Upvote 0
nice plane ...congrats !

I love park and tot lot hunts! You just never know what you will find! I guess that goes for all hunts, though! Does the earring have any markings - like 14K or GF or anything?? If the setting is real gold, then you might have a nice stone. If not, then it probably is not the real deal.

Thanks for sharing your finds!! HH :icon_thumright:

Yeah, they really are alot of fun to explore and search...and you're exactly right...you never know just what you're gonna find!! ;D I don't see any type of markings on the back of that earring. I really think it's just merely a piece of childs jewelry. It's pretty cool though! :icon_thumleft:
Lookin said:
I love park and tot lot hunts! You just never know what you will find! I guess that goes for all hunts, though! Does the earring have any markings - like 14K or GF or anything?? If the setting is real gold, then you might have a nice stone. If not, then it probably is not the real deal.

Thanks for sharing your finds!! HH :icon_thumright:

Looks like a lot of fun.

All the best,

Lanny

:icon_thumleft: Nice airplane ..boing?.congrats !

I really hope so...yes, I get so excited with every coin tone my machine gives me, and I'm certain that will never change, but dang, it sure would be nice to pull up an old coin!! Someday......someday..... :-\
allen said:
keep at it and the gold will find its way under your coil !!!

Yep, having a BLAST alright with my Ace 150! Next investment...a Garrett Propointer! :icon_thumleft: Happy hunting to ya! ;D
smittyw said:
Good job, glad to see you are having fun.

Don't torture yourself or risk throwing out a diamond...get yourself a ten dollar diamond tester on ebay so you can test them.
Of course, if it's not at least 18K, it probably won't be a diamond but it's nice to be sure.
If this one is glass, just know that people are losing real ones, too and someone has to find them! :laughing7:

Nothin like a good day of metal detecting!
Born Free

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back